The words unconditional love have become the foundation of our ministry and of my life.
Unconditional love is a guiding light, illuminating the darkness, Gary Chapman wrote. I believe Jesus is that light. Who understands unconditional love more than Jesus.
This morning we had a book review meeting with the parents. We discussed love and unconditional love for our orphans. It is a tall order. Yet it is a order. Mark 12:28-31.
How do we love people? We tell them we love them every day. God's word says in 1 John 3:18 "My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tonque, but in deed and in truth.
I am choosing to love unconditionally every part of my life. My call in life even when the problems seem bigger than their solutions. I choose to love it when it is fun and easy or when it is relentless and lonely. My children, I choose to love them unconditionally. When she chooses to be separated from you for the things she feels are more important or when she has her arms around me whispering "I love you momma". The people I minister to in Mexico, I choose to love unconditionally people who may be ungrateful or unable to love back. I choose to love myself unconditionally no matter what past mistake or present failure I am encountering in my life or when someone else attacks my reputation or my decisions. The list goes on and on.
When I am not sure what unconditional love should look like I remember the day I accepted my Lord and Savior and how accepted and forgiven and loved I felt when at that moment I was the filthiest I had ever been.
We as God's ambassadores, His children are called to live a life of love and I believe this is love unconditional.
Pray that WE, you and me, can love every part of our lives unconditionally with that meaning ALL people in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment