Our life is a journey. Who we decide to travel with is our decision. My decision has been to travel the road less traveled. What a journey it has been. This year's journey will definately have it's rough spots but I will not be alone.
Colors
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Planning!
Planning is a thing that prepares your mind and body for action. It is a good exercise but our plans are just that, exercise. So many circumstances change our plans. I am preparing my mind, body and emotions for action. I have a magnet in my kitchen that says "We plan and God laughs".How true is that. As I am planning for this stage I am continually praying in Your will God. I am so thankful for those friends and family that are saying we have plane tickets, we are praying, what ever we can do let us do it, we support your decisions and just we love you. I love the CALL in our life, I am so thankful that God allows us to love and care for our family while we serve where he has called us to. My deepest prayer is that in all I do that it will bring Glory to my Lord Savior.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment