So many blessings.I am determined to stay focused on the blessings and then when I must draw my attention to those things that are difficult, they will be in the proper perpective to my blessings.
Where to start.
First-Breath every morning
Everlasting forgiveness not from man but from my Savior.
A God fearing husband who has accepted his call in this world.
A set of parents who have remained married for 50 years.
A grandmother that poured her whole self into her grandchildren.
A praying and trusting mom who did not give up on me even when I gave up on myself.
2 amazing daughters who loved me through my mistakes as a mom and accepted my apologies when I was wrong. They are probably the best part of me. Thank you GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
A country that allows me to leave and serve in another. Freedom.
A country that allows me to enter theirs with the Good News.
A scenery that takes your breath away every sunrise.
The example of Christ for me to follow instead of blindly living.
Friends that love unconditionally. You know who you are!!!!!!
The many followers who support financially when I know times are hard and it could be easy to forget to send.
A home, food, warmth, clothes, and purpose.
An amazing call that I know was made specifically for me.
The list could go on but does it need to. WOW this can sustain me for the rest of my time in this world until I get to go HOME.
So good to see you writing your blog again. I have missed keeping up with your journey. Through the struggles and trials, I choose with you to count the blessings of each day and the joy of the Lord He provides. Love you and praying for you.
ReplyDelete