Our life is a journey. Who we decide to travel with is our decision. My decision has been to travel the road less traveled. What a journey it has been. This year's journey will definately have it's rough spots but I will not be alone.
Colors
Friday, January 14, 2011
Reflecting
Today I have began reflecting. The thing that is different today than the other days of reflecting is that I will be releasing my reflections. Sometimes those things in our past good or not so good can cause us to continue to revisit them more often than we should. I have certainly been guilty of this these last 3 years. The past is not bad to revisit if it is to help you make a better decision or to remind you of a poor one but to have it swell up all the hurt that comes with that reflection is when it is unhealthy. I am releasing the last three years. I am sifting those hurts and keeping those things that I have learned. Life is way to short to relive over and over the things of the world. It is on those eternal things that we must cling to. I believe that God's call is one of those things and I believe family is one of those things. My question is How can you cling to your family and yet serve Your God separated from them. With much creativity. This is where my journey of 2011 will begin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment